Salience has provided the technical and commercial feasibility, cost and revenue potential as well as PPP and PFI Public financing options for a national fiber-optic deployment focused on underserved areas of the country.
The Republic of Serbia has embarked on program of significantly expanding broadband infrastructure to reduce the broadband development gap between urban and rural areas.
• Identify different incentives for investment and growth of fibre and identifying government initiatives to promote use by SME and enterprises.
• Enabling infrastructure supply legalization and clarity in wholesale markets and developing a viable investment framework covering all areas including under-served and rural areas (white spots)
• Evaluating options for better use of available infrastructure and recommendation on a viable model for use of utility and municipality fibre networks
• Enable efficient sharing of all relevant infrastructure
• Develop and deliver a proof of concept plan to verify the assumptions behind the recommended concept