The Mission Critical arm of Saudia Arabia’s incumbent operator and second largest operator in the Middle East, STC, has been mandated to become the Kingdom’s trusted Critical Communications Provider.
To support their transitional phase, Salience provided subject matter expertise to assure network capability and commercial launch of innovative, lifesaving services.
Cross functional subject matter expertise provided:
• CEO Advisory – Holistic assessment of capability and high impact recommendations for transition to a Mission Critical-grade operator
• Technology Expert Support – Subject matter expertise and interim Technology PMO provided to assure network readiness of TETRA Services
• Marketing Development – Expertise and support in establishing the marketing foundations for growth and scale in terms of marketing strategy planning, execution and on-going governance, with knowledge transfer for long term benefit
• TETRA Go to Market – Interim Commercial PMO for successful TETRA service launch, whilst building internal launch capability through coaching & training
• Business Development & Innovation – Partner ecosystem development mission critical grade solutions in Safe Cities and Public safety including IoT, Big Data Analytics, Ground to Air Comm and Connected Vehicle technologies