Salience was engaged by the IFC to perform a Digital Assessment in the West Bank and Gaza to provide a comprehensive understanding of the market and to identify investment opportunities. The investments would contribute towards enabling the development of digital infrastructure in the country, help to increase competition and deepen the markets in broadband services. Salience evaluate the broadband market demand potential in West Bank and Gaza and identified potential investment opportunities for IFC.
- Market assessment of the whole broadband value chain
- Forecasting fixed and mobile market development and contribution to country’s GDP
- Fixed broadband market affordability-based demand analysis
- Regulatory assessment identifying the key broadband market bottlenecks
- Business case for the national broadband operator, focusing on evaluating the technical, legal and operational aspects and assessing potential synergies with existing networks