Salience is proud to announce a free self-paced e-course launched by The World Bank, based on a report co-authored by Salience and TMG, providing guidance on how to expand broadband access using innovative business models. The course is intended to help policymakers and regulators evaluate alternative business models for the deployment of high-speed broadband networks that will assist in closing the existing digital divide.
Participants benefiting from this course will be taken through six modules that focus on:
• the report methodology,
• spectrum policy and new technology trends,
• business models for broadband infrastructure development,
• cross-border and national fiber projects,
• middle-mile and last-mile business models, and
• recommendations and a decision tree.