Salience Internship Program
Our vision is to transform countries and communities through telecom.
If you are planning to embark on a consultancy career, then an internship with Salience will be ideal for you as you will acquire practical experience working closely with professionals in the industry. The internship programme will help you your resume, earn money while you’re studying or during summer holidays and have the opportunity to transition into a full job once graduated.
Who can join:
You can apply for an internship if:
- You have completed your full-time university studies (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in Telecoms or Economics at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing the assignment; or
- You are enrolled in a graduate programme (second university degree or Master’s degree or equivalent, or higher), at the time of application; or
- You have recently graduated with a university degree (first or second degree as defined above), within the last 12 months.
- You have an excellent command, both written and spoken, of English or French.
- You have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
- You should be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
- You should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining our internship programme.We have had successful collaboration in the past years with AIESEC and UACS.