Richard works at the forefront of telecom technologies and services with experience in managing the deployments of some of Europe’s first NGN networks
Richard is the managing partner of Salience Consulting supporting a variety of government and incumbent telecommunications operator client’s through-out Europe and the Middle East. Advising operators on issues surrounding broadband access, fibre deployment and business process development.
He has been involved with the development of national roll-out plans (including the financial modelling, technology and vendor selection) as well as TCO analysis of connectivity solutions. His work has also included fixed as well as mobile programmes; VAS retail and wholesale product development; market strategy and customer care programmes.
Richard’s recent engagements:
- Supporting Oman Broadband Company delivering NBN offering; developing the service roadmap; creation of ERP solution; delivery of Frameworx processes; tracking of works and benefit analysis; program office for management of vendors for wholesale services roll-out
- Assisting Qatar National Broadband Network on their program office for management of vendors during development of national broadband wholesale services roll-out
- Helping Sudatel on development of business cases and go-to-market strategies for new service introduction including: services to government, corporate and consumer
- Project Management Office
- Project Delivery
- Regional Telecom Knowledge
- Fibre Deployment
- Business Process Development
Richard has significant experience in identifying and delivering solutions and strategies that help improve business operating models of organizations such as British Telecom, Tiscali, VideoNetworks, TurkTelekom, BSkyB, STC and VirginMedia.
Washington State University, USA
Principal Managing Consultant
Principal Voice-Program Consultant