Salience provided options study that identifies and evaluates various scenarios that would lead to the optimization of national broadband network.
Salience has provided the Government of Rwanda with an options study that identifies and evaluates various scenarios that would lead to the optimization of national broadband network. Prefeasibility studies on the pricing structure for wholesale services, financial model, legal and regulatory framework, as well as technical and operational considerations were conducted to provide the necessary information to formulate a set of options from which the Government could select from.
• Assessment of the telecom sector in Rwanda and especially the role of the LTE wholesale network and roadmap towards 5G
• Technical due diligence and operational technical audit
• Legal and regulatory due diligence;
• Demand analysis and financial modelling
• Investment plan and assumption of the financial modelling
• Business cases for the options, international benchmarking and the implementation plan