Expertise in business and financial planning. Works with telecom operators, regulators and investment bodies.
Greg joined Salience in 2016 and has since provided crucial financial advice for our clients across the Middle East, Eastern Europe, Central Asia and Africa. He specializes in business and financial planning, product pricing and strategy.
His recent work includes:
- Supported the launch of two fixed telecom operators by developing business cases and helping to secure funding based on determined valuation.
- Developed business cases, value propositions and pricing tools for multiple residential and enterprise products (incl. Broadband, IPTV, Fixed voice, Parental control, SD-WAN, P2P, Wi-Fi, Smart Home).
- Improved budgeting and reporting process by assigning appropriate ownership, setting up cost controls, refining forecasting methods and developing dashboards for Senior management for a start-up fixed operator.
- Prepared an MVNO business plan, which helped the Omani operator to secure the license within 4 months.
- Supported the World Bank in assessing global innovative business models for reducing the digital divide.
- Assisted the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in evaluating telecom incumbent privatisation methods and providing recommendations for the developing countries.
- Helped Serbian Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications in developing a National Broadband Strategy.
- Financial Modelling
- Business Planing
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cost Control & Optimisation
- Product Pricing
- Business Strategy
- Process Automation
Prior to Salience, he worked as an investment banking analyst at Norne Securities in Lithuania and as a financial analyst at International SOS in Singapore.
‘Innovative MVNO Strategies That Boost Your Probability Of Success’
Salience Whitepaper, April 2020
‘Innovative Business Models For Expanding Fiber-optic Networks And Closing The Access Gaps’
World Bank report, September 2018
University of Lancaster, UK
Accounting and Finance
Norne Securities, Lithuania
International SOS, Singapore
FP&A Financial Analyst