A business professional with expertise in market research and analysis, financial modelling, project P&L management and cost control
Garineh serves as an integral member of the senior management team. She supports the development of Salience’s financial management strategy and contributes to the achievement of the organisation’s strategic goals. She manages projects P&Ls and client invoicing and she assists in managing the office activities and administration team.
Garineh also assists project managers on bid support and client projects delivery as she is an expert in in preparing business models, feasibility studies, market research and analysis, project management and project resourcing support.
Garineh is a certified Prince 2 Practitioner.
Her recent work includes:
• (Oman) Launching Awasr Oman – first fibre only broadband Internet service provider in the region
• (Oman) Launching Oman Broadband- first Country wide wholesale fibre broadband provider in the region
• (Qatar) Planning and strategic advisory support for the implementation of Qatar’s National Broadband Network project
• (Middle Eastern Country) Advising on the strategic, financial and planning aspects of a major telecom fibre broadband programme
• (Saudi Arabia) Leading on the business case and technical strategy for fibre based secure private government network
- Finance Management
- Operations Management
- Financial Modelling
- Project P&L Management
- Cost Control
- Administration management
University of Jordan, Jordan
Computer Information Systems
Expresso Telecom Group
Performance and Business Process Analyst