Enables operators and global services organisations to transform, launch and Monetise next generation B2B services for increased market value and competitive position.
Andrew brings 16 years of senior strategic advisory and execution expertise for telecom operators, consultancies and global ICT service providers such as du (UAE), Fujitsu, Orange, WorldCom and advanced managed service providers.
Andrew’s core expertise is in developing and executing corporate and commercial strategy, new services launch, reduced time to market, global service delivery, operations performance, partner ecosystems, cross-organisational governance, and digital transformation.
Career highlights include:
- Direct CxO engagements across EMEA and Asia Pacific relating to on-demand ICT supply chains, cloud services and digital transformation
Enabled successful sales and complex services delivery across 120+ countries for Orange Business Services
- Enabled du to launch a managed security services suite to the UAE market, and enabled cost to profit transformation for their Technology, Security and Risk Management arm
- Delivered du’s investment business case and 5 year roadmap for 21 new service lines with detailed P&L forecasting and resource planning across all commercial, operational and technology functions
- Became first to market for SIEM (security’s big data) as a managed service in the UK, and created the world’s first enterprise online VPN configuration and ordering tool in the early days of this technology
Secondment to WorldCom (now Verizon), creating a $multi-million order book within 6 months by launching and scaling advanced value added services incl. early adopter cloud.
Reporting to the CEO, achieved year on year revenue growth of between 25% and 55% throughout tenure at ITC – a Canary Wharf based network consultancy and managed service provider that gained the trust of high profile clients, from a $4trillion/day foreign exchange to major blue-chip organisations and global operators.
- Commercial strategy
- B2B product and service development
- Rapid Go To Market (GTM)
- Service monetisation
- Operational efficiency
- Digital transformation
- Reorganisation and change management
- Global service delivery
- Agile, partner ecosystems
- Cross-organisational governance
University of York, UK
Executive mentorship from Gartner
Executive education (Mini-MBA) from the University of London
Recent Conference Participation
“Customer experience and Artificial intelligence conference” – Riyadh, 18th September 2018
Various service providers across EMEA
ITC Global Security
Director, Strategic Partnerships
Head of Marketing & Commercial Operations
Secondment as management consultant to telecom operator customers